Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Card

 



Just a simple Halloween card. I wanted to use this spooky tree since I have never used this stamp before (yeah I do have a few of those!) I had the basic idea of what I wanted to use and had it just about put together but couldn't quite get the arrangement to my liking so I asked my good friend Beth and she had a great solution! She came up with cutting the mustard piece into a circle. It amazes me how something so simple just makes the whole thing look put together properly. I never would have thought of that. It was a fun card to make. The rest of the stamps are dollar stamps - you know those clear acrylic stamps you get in the bin at the check out at JoAnn's or some place. I picked up several Halloween ones last year for my son who loves to stamp and make Halloween cards and find I use them a lot myself! Happy Fall :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!