Monday, October 11, 2010

Finished Card

 



Remember this card? It is now finished! I stamped an older Stampin' Up butterfly stamp with Versamark and used Perfect Pearls powder to color it. I love this stuff, it's been around for years but I don't see it used too much. It is so sparkly and I like how it has two shades to it depending on how the light hits it. It is super easy to use too, no water or mixing with water or anything like that, just a dry brush dipped in the powder and swiped over the versamarked image. It stays on pretty well unless you rub it a lot which you can spray with hairspray or clear acrylic spray if you seriously feel the need, I never have. I like how it came out but boy it took me an hour to find a stamp to use with it! I think I need to decide what stamp to use first then pick the paper LOL! Have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I need to get over here more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this bug (butterfly). Very simple and pretty at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!