Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Christmas Card


I picked this stamp up at Artist Oasis a few days ago and just knew Perfect Pearls or Twinkling H20's would be great with it! I used Perfect Pearls as I tend to like dry media. I love this stamp! It looks so good on the black too! I am going to experiment more with this one that's for sure.

What a great start to blog candy! I am so glad to see so many replies so far and it is so interesting what card everyone likes! That is so cool so many different ones. Now that just goes to show we all have different taste and I shouldn't worry so much at this craft fair if my stuff will be liked, some will like some and others something different! I worry too much :) Keep the comments coming on the blog candy post.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! You did it again! Another great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you do worry too much.. ive I have never seen something "bad" that you have made!
    Mindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and love all the swirls...another gorgeous card Missy!

    Keep up the FANTASTIC work!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, and Mindi that's what I say about your work!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!